Twenty Six



I LOVE BIRTHDAYS. Especially ones for my very favorite person in the world.

Tanner is 26! 


He is so wise...


So we celebrated on Saturday with lunch at Even Steven's with his mom, walking around Summerfest, seeing Finding Dory, and eating at Chuck A Rama (Ew! It was really hard for me to accept going here for dinner. But he wanted it so bad! He really is an old man.) Sunday was his actual birthday so we just hung out all day like a normal Sunday haha and then went up the canyon and saw tons of flowers and took tons of pictures that got deleted off of our memory card (let's not talk about it, I'm way sad.)

So, Tanner, happy happy birthday. I love being married to you.
Here are 26 reasons why... and a lot of selfie stick pictures from the weekend:

1. You always know how to make me laugh. Usually with your dance moves.


2. You've introduced me to all of my favorite shows. And you know just as many Office quotes as I do.


3. You're always up for random adventures like driving to Paris, Idaho or Fossil Butt Wyoming or staying at Tour Guide Mike's in San Diego.


4.  You always let me choose what I want to do. (This is a blessing and a curse, but we'll count it as a blessing.)


5. You're happy doing anything! Honestly truly you would be happy anywhere doing anything.


6. You will eat spaghetti every night and don't even complain.


7. You're great at saving money (if there's no coupon, there's no Pizza Pie Cafe ;)


8. You have a great testimony and never forget about reading scriptures. And you usually pay better attention than me.


9. You love learning and are always looking up new things. It's cute. And also sometimes weird how much you know about random people from church history.


10. You always tell me that I can do anything and you really believe it.


11. You are so so patient always.


12. You never get mad. Or sad. Or feel any negative emotion really.

(haha we're so funny.)

13. You have great friends that are nice to me. Hi Shaheed and Travis and Mitch!


14. You have great hair and the best smile.

(Cutie pie in a cutie birthday outfit)

15. You've gone running with me (twice) even though you hate it.


16. You always go on hikes with me!


17. You take great pictures! (Thank you, Instagram husband)

(Ran out of selfie stick pictures haha)

18. You're so supportive of all of my dreams and goals.


19. You're proud of any success I have especially with school and work. (When I passed Biology... PARTY!)


20. You are so passionate and driven. I know it will lead you to do great things!



21. You're creative and a great problem solver. (Granny's Gourmet Grilled Cheese!)


22. You're the hardest working person I know.


23. You are confident.


24. You love my family and are a great brother to my siblings. (You also love your family too. And you treat your mom so well. You're just the best.)



25. You have high hopes and low expectations.


26. You chose to be with me FOREVER. And because of that, I have the best life ever. I love you Tanner. Infinity times infinity plus one.


HAPPY TWENTY SIX. It's going to be the best year yet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?