If I Had a Tweeter Account



Is it normal to be thinking about what you're going to be eating for dinner while you're eating lunch? Asking for a friend. 

Why do farts smell a billion times worse in the shower? 

How come my bangs grow at lightning speed but the rest of my hair can't grow even a centimeter?

If I've already had 2 bowls of cereal today is it fine to have another one?

Mini Reese's cups will always beat any other candy. Forever. 

If you have no treats in your house it's fine to just eat chocolate chips.

There's like an unspoken rule that you can't buy anything for yourself in December. But somehow it always becomes the month where I need everything!

Christmas break needs to be 3 months long. And warm. So basically summer. 

I want to be Leslie Knope when I grow up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?