Sunday

Hello.
-I love my classes. Well, two of them. My teachers are funny and intelligent and they spark conversations and thinking and it's awesome. I'm excited to be an English major. These people are my kind of people and they love books just as much as I do.
-I hate when you're trying to write something and you know what you're trying to say but you just can't seem to find how to say it. Ugh essays you kill me.
-Social media you are awesome but I also hate you. I go from Instagram to Facebook for hours on end, for no particular reason just to avoid doing homework or anything productive. And then I start feeling like a loser because I'm not in Guatemala modeling swimsuits and I'm never going to be able to follow all my dreams of traveling and being beautiful and blah blah blah. My life is actually fine, Instagram, shut up.
-I cut my hair and dyed it dark and also got bangs. I love it. I've been wanting a change for a while now but I always get scared so I'm pumped that I finally just did it and am rocking it if I do say so myself. And I've even worn lipstick a few times lately so basically I am a beauty genius in the making. At least I'm trying new things, right?
-I want unlimited funds so I can buy everything at piperandscoot.com. And also some Nike shoes please.
-Tanner is fun and cute and smart. I like him a lot. He planned a date for us and we went to Hu Hot and then to an improv show. It was so fun and he knows I love when he plans things. And we just talked until 2 AM yesterday and that was exactly what I needed. His mind is a beautiful place and I love when he shares it with me. He makes me so much better of a person.
-The Office will never stop being one of the best parts of my life. Oh, Pam and Jim. You are everything.
-I worked out twice this week and my butt is on fire still but it's fine. I'm going to get back in shape someday. If only I could convince my loving husband that we'll look a lot cooler and feel a lot better if we have six packs.
-I'm thankful for Katie at work. She's just a genuinely kind, thoughtful person and she makes long days seem a little better.
-Growing up and getting married is hard sometimes. I miss my friends and sometimes feel very forgotten. The people that used to come to me for advice every day seem to be getting along just fine without me. And that sucks.
-I love when you hear a song that you love that you forgot about. The best. And sitting in bed watching music videos is the best way to spend the time when Tanner is at work.
-We got to visit my family last week and it was so much fun. I love those people and I love the spaghetti we ate.

I think that's all. Happy last week of January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?