The Sunday after last Sunday



-My literary analysis teacher was talking about his 4 point grading scale (so basically a 2 is a C, a 4 is an A...) and he was talking about how when he was in school he was frustrated because whether he got 50% or 0% he still got an F. He was talking about how it made him mad because an F signified that he knew nothing, when in reality he knew half of the material- which is a lot more than nothing. I just liked that a lot because it's totally true. I want to use something like that when I'm a teacher.
-I'm always like "we need to save more money" but then 2 minutes later I just want pizza pie cafe.
-Becoming friends with people is hard. Yesterday my friend Megan from work invited us over for a game night and movie night with her and her husband. Her husbands brother and his wife were also there. We played Telestrations and Phase 10 and it was so fun. And now it's just weird cuz like
do we invite them to do something now? How soon? It's just rough- why can't we just be bffs already and not feel weird about hanging out whenever we want.
-I'm getting so frustrated about not being able to find another job. I apply and apply for jobs that I think I'd be great at but then I never hear back. Not that I don't want to serve soda and cookies to people for the rest of my life but I just really don't.
-I ran 4 miles on Friday! I haven't ran that far in months. I'm just proud of myself. I felt like me again haha. Also my Mackelmore pandora station was killing it so that helped. And now I am so sore. But still yayyyyy! Now to make that a consistent thing.....

-My sisters are the cutest people on the entire planet.


-The best snapchat filter ever made



                                                   
That's all. Peace out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?