AZ FAM

We flew down to Arizona a few weeks ago because my brother (in law, technically) was getting ready to leave on his mission to Philadelphia. It was a weekend of meeting new people, playing games, taking pictures, and, of course, over 100 degree weather.




I'm thankful to have a second family that loves me and lets me hang out with them. I've always wanted to have a sister my age, too, and Taryn is the best one I ever could have asked for. Glad we can always talk about books and school and life! Sister friends are the best friends.





I'm also really excited for Hayden and his chance to serve a mission. I'm so thankful for Tanner's mission and I really believe it had a huge impact on who he is today. It also got me thinking about how Mason is going to be in Hayden's spot this time next year and that is CRAZY and so exciting.




Also, the family that jumps together stays together, am I right? ;) 




And flying is a thousand times better than driving to Arizona. I'm already ready to go back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?