all the random things

I love reading blogs.

Teaching is so overwhelming and also so inspiring. It’s terrifying because you can either make the biggest difference or make no difference at all. And what if I can’t figure out how to do the first one? What if I don’t have enough passion? What if I don’t have enough time? What if I don’t have enough energy? What if what if what if I fail? Or even worse, what if I hate it? Or what if I love it and don’t ever want to do anything else? That would be cool. I hope it sets my soul on fire and I find fulfillment. Because in my head, I really love it. 

I’ve been into Train lately. I love when you forget about a band and then re-discover them and realize oh yeah they are awesome no wonder I always listened to them. And Train always has such random lyrics that make me laugh.

The past few nights I’ve woken up at like 4 in the morning, ready to party. I am not a fan of that. 

I really hate birth control. But it also gives me excuses for a lot of things. I gained weight? Must be birth control. I’m super moody? Birth control. I am hungry every five minutes? Birth control for sure.

I miss being in amazing shape. But apparently not enough to get back into that good of shape? It’s a problem I have.

I love my mom’s kind eyes and big smile. She’s the best.
I love listening to my dad laugh. Especially when he laughs because he made us laugh.  

I wish Tanner didn’t have to work so much. 

I have a serious case of wanderlust currently. I need some Tanner + Kenzie time exploring a city I’ve never set foot in before. 

I want to read a book that I fall in love with. It’s been a while.

I really want a pair of overalls. Could I pull that off?

I wish my hair would grow super long super fast. And every morning I could choose whether or not I wanted bangs that day. I want a hair superpower. 

I bet Jimmy Fallon is fun to hang out with. He laughs at everything. 

I’m going to miss school so much when I graduate. Old Main + my favorite friends? I love it (usually). 

Applying for jobs is the worst. And getting the email: “I’m sorry, we have chosen to pursue candidates that are more qualified.” Um excuse me? You’ve never even met me I am totally qualified to sit at a desk and answer phone calls, how dare you.

I love hearing people’s writing because it’s like a glimpse into their head. I seriously want to know everything about everyone. 

I’ve been watching the Mindy Project lately. And by watching I mean devouring/guzzling/binging uncontrollably. It’s a problem to start a show that already has 5 seasons out… I have no self control. But anyway… I am a fan. MINDY + DANNY FOREVER.


THE END.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?