Two Zero One Six


2 0 1 6


This year we...
Moved once to a basement apartment right by the temple.
With this we also moved into a new ward which has been amazing.
Went on a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico.
Sent off our brother on his mission to Philidephia.
Saw another brother get baptized.
Celebrated our one year anniversary.
Went to my first ever live conference session.
Finished two semesters of school.
Played a lot of cornhole.
Went to Sea World.
Went to Capitol Reef.
Hiked a lot of mountains.
Watched the Office multiple times all the way through. (This will never stop.)
Played on an intramural soccer team (and actually won some games! woohoo!)
Loved our Christmas tree too much.
Went to Moab.

I worked four different jobs.
I fell in love with reading all over again.
I realized that writing is a great way to figure things out.
I worried a lot (as always).
I questioned my testimony but always found it again.
I developed an even bigger crush on Tanner.
I met a lot of new friends and connected with a lot of old ones.
I continued to have incredible dance moves.
I went to my first teaching conference.
I also kept taking the world's longest and hottest showers.


Tanner graduated from college.
He caught so many Pokemon.
He worked 2 different jobs.
He made up multiple songs on a daily basis.
He came up with a lot of brilliant business ideas.
And he totally kissed me on the lips ;)


Kenzie's Favorites of the Year:
Song: Brand New by Ben Rector
Movie: Passengers or Moana
TV Show: Parks and Rec or Brooklyn Nine Nine
Class: Teaching YA Literature
Book: I'll Give You the Sun (Or Kids of Appetite. Or Perks of Being a Wallflower. Or The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian. I read a lot of good books, ok?)
Vacation: Cruise! Or Tetons. These are too hard to pick.
Food: Hamburgers and sweet potato fries from Center Street Grill

Tanner's Favorites of the Year:
Song: Hand Clap
Movie: Doctor Strange
TV Show: Timeless
Class: Business Strategy
Book: N/A
Vacation: California Cruise
Food: Kenzie's Pulled Pork Sandwich


LET'S GOOOO 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?