Life Lately

Now that the semester is coming to an end (I'm actually really sad about it! I've had some great classes this semester and I only have like 5 more months of school left. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO I'M GOING TO MISS USU SO MUCH.) But anyway, thought I'd get on here and do a quick update on life lately.


I finished my 30 hours of clinical work at Logan High School. I was really worried at the first of the semester because I got assigned to a teacher that I really wasn't liking and the school implemented an online program so I was worried I wouldn't get the teaching experience I wanted. But I met some of the other amazing teachers, got to teach a lesson, and was very impressed by how smart and fun high schoolers are! (And also, why do they all dress better than I do?!)

I took lots of selfies and patiently waited (and continue waiting) for my bangs to grow out.

I took the English Praxis (a big test you need to be licensed to teach in Utah) and very impatiently waited (and continue waiting) for my test scores. 

We went to see Wonder. Yes, there were tears. Yes, every human in the world needs to watch that movie. 

Went on a lunch date with a really cute guy to Lucky Slice Pizza to kick off THANKSGIVING BREAK. 

Saw some old friends at Jackie's wedding. Caught up on important life events and, of course, Taylor Swift's new album. 


Went on a birthday hike to celebrate my Dad. These two sure are good hikers and even better parents. Also inhaled a Jimmy John's sandwich at the top in record time. 


Wore flipped outfits at Thanksgiving dinner with (a lot) of family in South Jordan.




Realized (as I do daily) that I have the best sisters...

And the best mother-in-law. 

And the cutest husband.

And just the very best people in life ever. 

Went to Richfield and ate at Little Wonder.

Lost to my grandpa at Old Maid (one of my favorite traditions we have. He is the best.) 

And ended the break with Ben and Sarah and an escape room! (It was kind of a lame one haha but also still fun!) 

We have also set up our Christmas tree, wrapped lots of presents, got a memory foam topper for our bed, consequently spent a lot more time watching TV, got SUPER into the show Riverdale (someone please watch it and talk about it with me because it's CRAZY and Tanner hates it haha), endured the first snowfall, and got the dreaded finals week cold (why does this always happen to me! I thought I had learned to manage my stress better!) 

Life is good! And ONLY 19 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage isn't Hard... Sometimes.

May Update

How's Married Life?